Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Few November Tid-Bits

Yes, I know this is a HUGE photo header! don't have time to figure out how to make it smaller. Oh well I dig it! =)
There are more Rowland Adventures from our summer '08 to come....don't worry, they ARE coming.
But for now I'll leave you with a few photos for a
Happy November to you!
WHAT! it's November??? Holy shmoly!

~~~
Mom and Gary....Soon to be wed, November 23rd!!! They were so cute on our little engagement shoot last weekend. They kept laughing so hard, it was hilarious! They have So much fun together.

~~~
We've joined Kristin and Grant in their tradition every Sunday morning before church in going to Top Pot and enjoying what Roy and I love, a glazed blueberry doughnut and an Americano! YUM! MMM that greese just gets ya goin' in the morning.....or something else! ;-) haha.....ok...eew!
~~~
And a lonely sailboat on a gorgeous afternoon.


More Rowland Adventures to come!! (I promise!! Just find me the time!!!)


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the header, not too big and SO adorable!

    I didn't know your mom was getting married!!! That's awesome, please give her our congrats! They look so cute together :-)

    Hey by the way, what kind of camera are you using these days?

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kim, you header is super sweet! I love it!
    And um, the Top Pot tradition...love that too! I don't know if it's cause I am hungry right now or what, but that blueberry doughnut sounds absolutely delightful!!!
    That pic of your mom and her soon-to-be hubby is adorable! I would love to see more! :)
    Have a great day!
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I love the header! You and Roy are too cute!! I also think your mom and her soon to be hubby are fun folks. I know the wedding is going to be a great time for the fam. I'll be looking for the pics on here!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! You all are so sweet! I have come to like the large header =) Yes, my mom is Gary are hilarious and such a blast...There photos will for sure be posted! I am excited! And Nicole, it would be fun to photograph your adorable fam! =) Maybe Kara and I can double up together...then you'd get double the photos, double the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete