Friday, November 7, 2008

Liv got hitched!! {Hold the phones part 2} =)

Ok, so here is part 2 of photos of Olivia's wedding in Florida...I will add more to this post when I get more ceremony and reception photos. Andrea and Kristin, this means you!!! =) Or even getting ready photos!! I am sad that I wasn't able to take any.

But for now, here are a few of many that Roy and I took.......

In the car on our way to the garden:


Kristin did a great job with hair and makeup!! If anyone has photos of getting ready, send them to me! I'll post them!

Roy took our mugs:




Brent was our handsome chauffeur


Mom and me in the Bridal room trying to stay cool...it was SOOO hot that day! Oh wait, that was my mom that was so hot! Mom, you are such a beautiful lady!! I love you!

Andrea was so excited that she could barely hold it in

Unfortunately this is the only ceremony pic that I have from someones cell phone =( If anyone has any pics of the ceremony... send them my way! Please!

Me and my man
Getting ready to walk down the aisle....






Sasha, Tony's sis

Michael, Tony's bro....getting ready to throw him in the pond.....yep, he was a wet, dirty mess after that....just kidding!

I think she was born with a camera in her hand, she was always taking pics. I wouldn't be surprised if she took like 4,000 hmmmmm....... she's the one who needs to send me some photos!! ;-)



Antoinette, Tony's sis and Elise

The cutest couple award goes to Brent and Elise!!!

The whole gang!



"Beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news"


Best Friends


Love you Andrea!








Jim and Roy chattin it up

I love Jen!!
Hair shot
The Girls


I was too busy dancing and having fun that I didn't take very many pics of the reception...=(

The next day waiting for our ride to the airport in the Lobby of the Marriot Rennaissance Orlando we stayed in. Yes, we stayed in 3 different places. It made it fun and not boring that's for sure!
I want all of this furniture in my house!!!






On the plane.....so tired!
The land was so flat that we could see the shadows of the clouds perfectly

I have always loved flying since growing up with my dad as a pilot. He would take us flying all the time. He'd even let me fly and land the plane...with a little help of course =) fun memories.

These clouds were gorgeous!!

Stayed tuned for more Rowland adventures!
Please leave a comment to say hello!

2 comments:

  1. All you girls are just so gorgeous! These pictures are fabulous too :-) Keep up the good blogging work my friend!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've aleady said this... but all of you are absolutely gorgeous!! The wedding looked like a great time and the day seemed so perfect. Your pictures are really good. I think between you and Kara... I don't have to look to far for a "photographer friend" to take family shots one day!!

    ReplyDelete